Data Analytics with Arbutus Analyzer – Intermedate Training (Distance learning)
This four half-day course is designed to show you how to apply Analyzer functionality to data analytics projects. This will be accomplished through four case studies that cover data integrity verification, travel and entertainment expenses, vendor and inventory management and IT passive directory accounts and terminations.
Course will be four days, Monday through Thursday, 16:00 to 20:00 CET (Spain).
We will supply you with a 30 day free license to Arbutus Analyzer for use in the course.
- Develop your skills in devising an efficient data analysis plan to achieve your goals
- Refresh your knowledge of and experience with basic Analyzer functionality
- Identify and apply the Analyzer functionality needed to achieve objectives
- Break analysis objectives into structured, manageable steps
- Familiarize you with common data analysis tasks and scenarios
- Identify and follow best practices
- Test issues to identify patterns that may be indicative of the cause of issues
- Automate the solution for one case study
This is a group-live, instructor-led course. The course incorporates hands-on activities which enhances the learning process by seeing how typical audit/data analysis tests are conducted in Arbutus Analyzer.
Field of Study: Audit
Prerequisites: Introductory Arbutus Analyzer training or self-taught to a comparable
Program Level: Intermediate
Advanced Preparation: None
CPE: Participants will earn 16 CPE credits upon completion of the course
$1100.00 (USD) per person
€850.00 per person
£775.00 per person
To register or for more information please contact your local partner, Control Solutions.