Data Analytics with Arbutus Analyzer – New User Training (Distance learning)
This five half-day course is a comprehensive introduction to Arbutus Analyzer, designed for novice users who want to learn the fundamentals needed to start using Analyzer. Through this thorough introduction and practice exercises, you will learn how to effectively use Analyzer to accomplish your audit and/or business objectives. Course will be five days, Monday through Friday, 16:00 to 20:00 CET (Spain).
We will supply you with a 30 day free license to Arbutus Analyzer for use in the course.
- Detect gaps and control failures
- Discover duplicates in inconsistent data and duplicates that are similar but not exact
- Access and reconcile data from various systems in order to identify potential issues
- Identify outliers and anomalies in transactional data
- Combine data from multiple source types in order to make comparisons between them
- Aggregate data to identify trends and exceptions
- Compare files to identify changes between two points in time
- Calculate elapsed times and isolate those outside bounds
This is a group-live, instructor-led course. The course incorporates hands-on activities which enhances the learning process by seeing how typical audit/data analysis tests are conducted in Arbutus Analyzer.
Field of Study: Audit
Prerequisites: Minimal or no experience with Arbutus Analyzer
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None
CPE: Participants will earn 24 CPE credits upon completion of the course
$1530.00 (USD) per person
€1300.00 per person
£1175.00 per person
To register or for more information please contact your local partner, Control Solutions.